RIBI Training: Excellence is the Minimum Standard
Well-trained, well-informed security officers produce better results.
Our training and development programs include technology and testing tools designed to enhance the learning process. Specific training requirements are determined by the complexity of your security program.
In many cases, in-service updates occur as your needs change. Training is delivered by a teaching staff dedicated to preparing our officers with the skills appropriate for each assignment.
We offer a variety of preparation systems including:
- Basic and advanced security officer techniques
- CPR/First Aid/AED
- EMT certified
- MOAB - Management of Aggressive Behavior
- CPI Non-violent crisis intervention
- Site specific training
- Fusion Center training, receiving terrorism updates from DHS, (Department of Homeland Security)
- ASIS International security updates and training programs
- State Emergency Management
- MARSEC - Maritime Security
- Vehicle inspection
All content copyright RIBI Security ©2010. Design and programming by Dazium Design Solutions ©2010, Kansas City.
Contact the webmaster with any technical difficulties. | Remote Access
| Email login